Tsk tsk tsk



sometimes, i think there is no justice in this world.

one big example - my grandfather

he complains all day long that my aunts are giving him too little money, whereas my grandma receives a lot more. but the problem is, my grandma is the one who's paying the household bills not him, besides, he doesn't use that money for any good purposes. he use it to drink & gamble.

when he was rich in the past, he also rather spend his money on drinking & gambling than to provide for his family, making my grandma suffer so much! my grandma had to work her guts out & he even took her money.

something that i just know recently - he had another family outside. walau, then why continue to stay at my grandma's house? i think must be that family abandon him. good for them, bad for my grandma.

this is still not the end lo, but i shall end all these drama here.

hope he gets his retribution haha :s

self-reminder: spring clean tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck