all smiles with remorse


oh no, i'm getting old yet again.

but look on the bright side, someone told me i'm in my "prime" age now, which means.......... i can buy toto/4D by myself!!! hahaha...

okay, so yesterday went out with swing, fer & sand to celebrate in advance. we had swensens for lunch, take neoprints & play at the arcade.

look @ my fish in a jacket! *recalls swing's stupid banana joke that she tried to link it with the jacket*




my topless 5 "cake"

fer & swing were busy decorating the neoprints




eliz & dine celebrated my birthday today by having brunch together, visiting eliz's mum @ the hospital, watch departures & then they came to my house for "curry" dinner hahaha...

dine spent a whole day making this for me!! hahah thanks! i feel like cutting it's whiskers...

our first dish, raw veges! yumyum...



chef cooking... smells good.



my turkey set. are you hungry now? hahahha!



ops, forgot about the mushrooms...



the tulip is opening!

oh, i just thought of my last wish - lemme stay 18 forever & i'll be happy wahahah just joking last wish cannot say out!

lastly, thanks again, at least now i know who really cares =)

okay i guess that's all for today, goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck