false impression



sat:

happy birthday to my grandma!! =)

went to my godma's house to celebratemy grandma's 70th birthday yesterday. they order some catering service which cost $700+ wth -.-

around 70 people came, most of them i dont know one so i stay in the study room with my cousins to chat since i dont like greating people whom i do not know haha im so rude.

one relative compliment my bro being fit then he became so proud LOL i feel like kicking him!! but it was funny cause everyone was like whoa~

then went to watch night at the museum 2. so while waiting for the midnight show to start, we went to eat supper! the pancake quite nice, got egg and pork floss on it yumyum.

anyway, the show was really entertaining. most of the time i was busy laughing at their silly actions and words hahaha!

-

these are some pictures that i took from my godma's mini garden..

guess what is this?



it's a cucumber!!! so weird lo the shape.

this one is quite simple hor?



tomato la!

this is quite difficult...


it's starfruit!! actually it's still growing so yeah it's like super small now..

-

sunday:

happy birthday jiejie!! =)

me and derek bought her a le coq sportif bag for her 21st birthday. hope she likes it!

went to downtown east chalet for bbq, i spent most of the time inside the room watching ethan's micky mouse show and i was totally engrossed in it hahaha!

only bbq marshmallows that's my forte =p

when i was showing my bro the photos i took, derek smashed cake on his face LOL! he was like totally shocked! damn funnyyyyyy cause cannot smash jiejie's face so my bro kena lo hahaha!

too bad i cannot stayover =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck