cold eyes baby



thursday:

one of the most embarrassing day of my life.

i thought my exam venue was at the sports hall, so i went from zone 1 to zone 3 in search for my seat, but none of them looked the least bit familiar to me. i had to trouble my course manager to help me check for my exam venue. in the end, the venue was at the theatre for the arts, so yeah, i ran liked some mad fellow -.-

even though i was late, i still managed to finish my paper within an hour! finally something worth being happy about hahah..

went to eliz's house and watch some funny shows while she was studying. haha i was laughing-out-loud most of the time while watching idol army and wild bunny. sorry ah ma for being so inconsiderate!! hahaah

and jagger scare the hell outta me quite a few times, cause i was watching show on her bed (quite engrossed), then he suddenly jumped up the bed to rest -.-

friday:

another one of my most embarrassing day of my life.

me and fer went to collect our visa at gold bell tower. it was very fast as compared to the other day when we submit our application form.

then we walked to orchard.. and here comes the embarrassing moment of my life. we were supposed to cross this messy/complicated traffic light near goodwood park hotel to get to far east. when the green light was flashed, we cross the road, but then the cars didn't stop and almost bang onto us while we're walking half way through!!! and that's when i realized we saw the wrong traffic light LOL! so we ran back like a fool.

but seriously, the traffic light is so misleading. they should change it or else innocent lives (like ours) will be at stake. haha okay i'm just exaggerating.

spent a bomb at town, but i'm contented/happy/satisfied. ion is a good place to shop!!

now i noticed, i always wish that i'm rich when i'm shopping. okay, like who doesn't?

saturday:

treat my family to dinner at suki sushi. gyoza was delicious!

bro bought for dad an ipod nano, but why am i the one who help to transfer all his songs -.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

Wreck