you don't define me.


wow, it has been a long time since i last blogged.

life is good, relaxing, enjoyable.... calm.

almost a week since mom left for China. yay, no naggings from her! hehe =D but i got to do housework =(

i'm a natural ok!!! hahaha! ok i lied.

still, i miss her much...

if i do not have school, i would have gone along with her.

school school school.... so, tomorrow is the first day of my third year. wah to think about it, it has been 8 months since i studied in nyp. so long!!

anyway, i should have some third year resolutions right?

these are what i can think of:

1: always do my homework (i will try)
2: must not sleep during lectures (if the lecture is not boring)
3: do not be late for class (i will try too)
4: never skip tutorials/lectures (if its not important, then..... we shall see)

haha.. this always happens. always.

everytime before a new semester starts, i will tell myself to do homework. but in the end, i drag and drag till either i didn't do the homework or i bring to school to copy.

wah, totally bad example.

i should look at those kumon students and feel guilty. since when i happen to mark those that didn't complete their homework, i would think to myself: just one more page will die meh?

ok, this shall be my form of encouragement to do homework from now on. haha like stupid, but it might work? kk

i'm so gonna miss my lovely students... those that i taught in the afternoon. esp arthur LOL. i'm so bias. but he's so cuteeee!! everyone just loves him! when he's not around, the rest of the kids will always ask "where is arthur?" and i still remember reyes telling me "arthur is my good friend." ahhhhh so cute and innocent right!! ><

gonna enjoy my last day of holiday~~~~ watch show watch show!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck