Wreck

G'morning Daisy,

I lost like 30mins of sleep today :<

y'know why, cause i was watching running man. it was 72mins long, so i had no choice but to fast forward it. it was pretty funny, 'cept that it was in chinese subs, so i couldn't interpret it as easily as english subs.

this is the life of internship, the hours you had after work is just so precious.

i ought to create a planner, and abide to it strictly. however, i know for sure it wouldn't work for fickle minded people like me hahaha.. my trait seems to only consist of negative ones :s

think it rained in the morning, the weather feels cold...... maybe a tad foggy?? prolly due to the haze? well, at least the haze situation is getting better. thank god for it or i'll still be choking on the polluted air.

so.... this morning, i went to finish the most dreaded task - QLIMs command! had to ask this, ask that, take this, take that, write this, write that. in the end, i confused myself. 20 freaking commands leh! ok excluding one which leaves me with 19 commands. but still......................... sigh.

awhile later, i went to help my supervisor in the conference room. not that i'm praising myself, but he sound rather impressed with my IT skills hahaha!! before i left for the office, he assured me once again of the comments he will write for the logbook. hehe hope to get an A!! but the moderations will prolly bring me down :(

30 mins more till lunch! going to century square :>

The truth sent me falling into a bottomless pit, where i might never recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby