The death of 2010, the birth of 2011.



I know I've been neglecting this blog of mine like always, but it can't be helped.

Laziness is definitely a bad trait that can't be cured, for me at least hehehe :b

Ok so what shall be my resolutions for 2011?!?! *Puts on the thinking cap*

hmmmm.................

1. Read the news. Be more aware of what's happening in the world!
2. 100% elegant. 360 degrees elegant. LOL!!! Cause I've been so....... urgh, unglam.
3. Earn $$. Haven't been earning much in 2010.
4. Hopefully able to set up the accessories biz with chamaes.

Looking back at 2010, it has been a rather insignificant year for me. Nothing exciting, nothing satisfying.

But, I'm glad that Polo came into my life. That's prolly what I like about 2010 the most.

And what to look forward to in 2011? BRACES! And perhaps university? Well, of course not the local ones. With my GPA, highly doubt I can get in.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!^^

Life is all about meeting new people, but never forgetting the old ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck