let me be myself

grandma was discharged from tts today. am thankful that there's nothing wrong with her =)

late afternoon, was catching fishes with bro (though i never managed to catch any), then it suddenly rain pigs & cows. we couldn't get into the shelter in time so we were totally drenched..

i quite like that actually, getting drenched in the rain. maybe cause i'm always armed with an umbrella when i'm out? haha, then i should leave my umbrella at home the next time!

oh btw, did i mention how much i hate my slippers? this pair of freaking non-living thing almost cause me to trip & fall & roll on the floor many a times!!!! guess its time to get a non-slippery one.

i know its late now, but im craving for a good old bowl of meetamak!

it sure is a weird feeling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck