study mode



took the jab yesterday, it was quite funny cause i can see babies taking jabs in the next and next next door. some were crying like some kinda... (haha i shall not say it) and some were smiling away right in my face!! (they shouldn't smile at someone who is feeling scared)

btw, my sense of urgency still haven't arrive. tomorrow is my first paper already and i can still blog and watch shows hahahaha..

i'm just taking my own sweet time to study la. and that is why at this rate, coconuts will drop on my head.

urgh, why is there such a thing called examination!! whoever implemented it really got nothing better to do.

nvm i shall look on the bright side once again, just 1 more week and i'm freeeee~ and start preparing for my unrealistic trip!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xmas

cold eyes baby

Wreck